- Combination of OSEPP Tank Kit and 3d Printed Parts
- Raspberry Pi
- Reads in frames from 2 cameras
- Image processing and algorithms
- Distance Sensors
- Time of Flight Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Encoder Motors
- Evacuation room mechanic
- Rack and Pinion
- Changes image to be able to be processed
- Turns targeted color to white, everything else to black
- Calculating Error
- Parse through a pixel array to determine location and error
- Motor Control
- Modified PID system
- Determined if there is an intersection based on the difference of two lines
- Large difference indicates intersection
- Green Detection
- Determines if green squares are valid if there is a black line above it
- Determines turn based on the green squares in respect to the main line
- Detection through the absence of line pixels
- Angle correction through trigonometry
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Uses Time of Flight sensors and Ultrasonic sensors
- Ball Detection
- Compares the distance values of the top and bottom sensor
- When there is a ball, only the bottom sensor would detect it thus causing a difference between the two sensors
- Evacuation Point
- Differentiates ball and evacuation point through the ratios between the width and height of their contours
Please use English to share your comments with the world.
We recommend you to log in with your social account whenever possible. Otherwise, it will take more than a few hours for the comments to be displayed.
RCJ Rescue would like to hold a virtual presentation event to have some conclusion to the 2020 RoboCupJunior year for rescue Line and rescue Maze. The idea of this virtual event is to have a formal opportunity for teams present their excellent work within the RCJ rescue community in a condensed form, and to have some sense of closure to the year.
Participating teams will create a video about their progress and work, which will be made available for other teams to host discussions and gain inspiration for the future.
While awards cannot be issued by the RoboCup Federation, teams participating will be recognised by the RCJ Rescue TC/OC committees and a range of awards will be given for outstanding presentations.