- Starts with video of robot going through full course
- Green intersections
- Home made Ramps
- Home made Seesaw
- 160 degree turns
- Gap directly after sharp turn
- Zig zag
- Box line trace
- Circular Intersection
- Line robot not supposed to follow
- Green after line
- Double green (180 degree turn)
- Slide Presentation
- Hardware, Software, Flowchart, Future Plan, about intersection, line tracing, obstacle, arm for evacuation zone, etc.
- Arm powered by string and rubber bands
Please use English to share your comments with the world.
We recommend you to log in with your social account whenever possible. Otherwise, it will take more than a few hours for the comments to be displayed.
RCJ Rescue would like to hold a virtual presentation event to have some conclusion to the 2020 RoboCupJunior year for rescue Line and rescue Maze. The idea of this virtual event is to have a formal opportunity for teams present their excellent work within the RCJ rescue community in a condensed form, and to have some sense of closure to the year.
Participating teams will create a video about their progress and work, which will be made available for other teams to host discussions and gain inspiration for the future.
While awards cannot be issued by the RoboCup Federation, teams participating will be recognised by the RCJ Rescue TC/OC committees and a range of awards will be given for outstanding presentations.